You’ve got plenty on your mind, so we make sure that you won’t have to worry about finding something great to eat.
The Wismer Center Dining Hall offers a wide variety of options for breakfast, lunch, and dinner in an all-you-can-eat buffet style! One swipe is all it takes to enter the dining hall with 16 stations open throughout the day. Check out each station below!
- Wismer Grill - Daily specialty grill items with savory sides
- Bountiful Harvest Bowl - Nutritious grain-based bowls with delicious toppings and dressings
- Wismer Diner - All day breakfast fare made to order
- Wismer Bistro - Hot pasta and beautiful bistro-style entrees
- Main St. Steakhouse - Saturday night steakhouse with fancy entrees and stunning sides
- Vegan & Vegetarian - Delicious and creative vegan and vegetarian dishes
- Hometown - Home-style comfort food that will warm your soul
- Wok - Asian cuisine made fresh off the wok
- Simple Servings - Allergen-free dishes with a gluten-free pasta bar open daily
- Pizza - Homemade pizza served fresh from the oven
- Pasta - Specialty pasta cooked fresh to order
- Bear Bites Food Truck - Creative and savory food truck style dishes
- International Food Bazaar - International station with new cuisines every month
- Salad & Deli Bar - Fresh salad, soup, and sandwiches with a wide variety of options
- Bakeshop on 5th - The sweetest place on campus with amazing fresh homemade pastries and desserts every day
Wismer is also home to holiday and theme celebrations, fully waited dinners, chef spotlights and pop-ups, and much more! There's something new happening all the time and you don't want to miss out! Check out the monthly calendar here!
Want to mix things up a bit? Check out our "Wismer Hacks" here or on our Instagram!
Simple Servings is our allergen-safe dining option for customers with food allergies, gluten intolerance, or those who prefer simple foods. Simple Servings offers food free from eight of the nine most common allergens: Milk, Eggs, Wheat, Peanuts, Tree Nuts, Shellfish, Soy, and Sesame. All foods offered are also free from gluten containing ingredients. Simple Servings staff members are carefully trained to avoid cross-contact with food allergens. While our dining facility is not allergen free, Simple Servings utilizes separate equipment, storage areas, utensils, and preparation areas to minimize the chances of gluten and allergens in our Simple Servings foods.
Located in the Wismer Center Dining Hall, Simple Servings is open to all students, faculty, staff and guests:
Monday - Friday 11:00 a.m. - 8:45 p.m.
Saturday - Sunday 11:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
SimpleZone is our campus “pantry” where food items needed by students with celiac disease or food allergies can be housed with precautions against cross-contact. This special area is free of gluten-containing ingredients, as well as tree nuts and peanuts. SimpleZone gives students the ability to be involved in their own allergen-safe meal preparation. SimpleZone items are available upon request.
Ursinus Dining has a Registered Dietitian, Lin Roberts, as a resource to all students and faculty for any allergy and nutrition questions and concerns. We also encourage you to check out our Allergies & Dietary Restrictions page, and our Nutrition page for information.